CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary



Happy Anniversary!!
Doug and I have been happily married for 2 years now. I just wanted to thank my wonderful husband for all of his love and support. For always making my laugh, for getting up each morning to provide for our family and for making time for us to be together as a family. I am so thankful that he is a worthy priesthood holder to lead and guide our family. He is such a great father and I know that we will be together for all eternity. I love you Honey!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Wow Tash, I really can't believe you have been married for two years! I swear I just heard you were getting married! Stetson looks so big just since the last time I saw him!

beth said...

hey tash, this is a really nice slide you put together. you two look great together. 2 years, wow, just a beginning! love you all, mom