CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

PARTY!! PARTY!!
We had a BBQ at my dad's house on Saturday which was delicious (but I forgot the camera). And then we hung out in the candle light since their power was out. Quite the adventure.


On Sunday we had a nice dinner with family at the Blacks home. Shaylee was so excited for the cake and asked me every 15 minutes if I was ready for my cake. She finally just brought it to me. Stetson thought that it was pretty cool and he got all excited. Jeremy and Jason watched football and we all just hung out and had a good day.




Grandpa with his arms full.
Shaylee and Makell eating ice cream.

Kelsie took a much needed nap! She's a Busy Busy Woman!

We had a weekend full of fun, food and family! I really think that both families just used my birthday as a good excuse to get together and have good food. jk It was a great weekend - Thank you!

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

you are so dead for posting that pic!