CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stetson's 6 Month Pictures

Stetson is growing big and strong. He had his check up and is 28 inches and 21 1/2 pounds which puts him in the 90% for his age. He can sit up on his own and is so close to crawling it makes me nervous. But he still gets around pretty good on his own and is playing more indepenantly now that he can move on his own. He has two teeth and is working on more. But even with just two teeth he manages to eat alot of big boy food. He just started his clingy stage and thinks I need to hold him at all times. He will still go to other people he just cries when I leave the room which makes it hard to get things done. But I do enjoy every chance I get to snuggle him and read to him. Doug and I enjoy spending our time making him laugh. We are so grateful that we have him in our family and the joy he brings. His smile could light up anyones day. He is a very sweet spirited boy whom we love and adore dearly.








6 comments:

Keli and Mike said...

Love the pictures! Stetson is so cute. He weighs almost as much as Jamison does! Can't wait to see you guys next month!

Melanie said...

Wow Stetson is getting so big! And look at that boy he looks just like Doug. I love your blog. Now I don't feel like we just catch up and see one another at family things any longer.

Toni said...

Wow, he has gotten so big just since I saw him last. He is so cute. He looks just like his dad! It's crazy!

Sonya Duke said...

Natasha! I found the comment you left on my blog and had to check yours out. You and Doug are so cute together. Your blog is awesome. I am hoping when I am done with school I will have time for that fun stuff. Then my blog will be worth checking out! Love ya. Sonya

Doug and Lucy said...

Soooooooo cute!

beth said...

Hi Tash, just had to get another look at my cute grandbaby!
love you, mom/gramma