CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Familiar Faces

I was so excited when my Aunt Lucy called and said that she and my cousin Toni were in Vernal and wanted to meet up. It was so nice to see a familiar face and catch up. We got sandwiches and met up at the park for lunch.

Toni & Me
Me & Stetson and Toni & Grant
It's crazy to think how time flies and we both have our own boys.

Lucy and the boys.
The Boys
Grant

It was so good to see them and I was so sad to see them go. We definately didn't have enough time to get all the catch up in so well have to do it again.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Oh, it was so fun! I totally wished we could have hung out longer. We definitely need to get together again. I still can't believe how big and chubby and cute Stetson is!

The Epps Fam said...

Stetson is getting so big and he's darling! When are you guys coming to town? We need to do something! Hope you're liking your new place. :) Let us know when you're around the area.