CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Stetson's First Birthday Cake

Stetson's First Birthday Cake
Since we special ordered Stetson's cake, we got his little cake FREE!! And so we let him destroy it. He didn't exactly what to do with it at first and he looked me like "Can I really have this?" It was funny. And then when he did start into it, he didn't like it on his fingers and being sticky. It was definately wasn't what we were expecting or as messy as we thought but it was fun to do.













3 comments:

Keli and Mike said...

Happy Birthday Stetson! His farm cake is the cutest!!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Stetson. What fun!!! I love the first Birthday it is the best.

Toni said...

Wow, Grant and Stetson are like exactly a year apart. I didn't realize that. It's so fun to watch them grow but sad at the same time. I love your family picture by the way. You look great.