CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1 Year Pictures

I asked Doug to go shopping while he was in Provo and get Stetson a cute outfit to get his 1 yr pictures since we had a coupon for free ones and I couldn't see them go to waste. So he goes to CAL Ranch, picks out wranglers, a hat and a button up shirt. Not exactly what I was going for. Maybe one day I will get a picture without a cowboy hat in it. Maybe one day I will get a "Normal" picture, but what is normal. That's normal for Doug. Im just happy to have pictures and I appreciate his efforts in getting his pictures taken.







4 comments:

Munford Family said...

I love that last one, he looks so serious!!

Melanie said...

You're right that is normal for Doug. I love the pictures!! I think with a name like Stetson you are going to have 2 cowboys on your hands Natasha!! Enjoy they grow up too fast.

Doug and Lucy said...

Oh my gosh! I think Doug did great. Stetson is the cutest cowboy ever!

Hartle Family 7 said...

If you were talking about Samuel, he always had a big hat on his head! His pictures are darling!