CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STETSON

Happy Birthday Stetson!!
I can't believe he is already a year old. Times flies by to quickly. We had a weekend full of fun. His first birthday party was at Grandma and Grandpa Hatchs. Most everyone was there for dinner and desert. Stetson didn't know what to think about the candles but loved the cake and presents and playing with his cousins. We also had a party at Grandma and Grandpa Blacks but I don't have the pictures yet.




2 comments:

Van Leuven said...

it was really fun visiting with you last night. I hope we can get to know each other better.

benilhalk said...

Wishing many more to come for your little one! Really grateful to my friend who helped me in organizing my sister's bridal shower. Her choice of booking one of the everlasting Venues in NYC was praiseworthy. Even her royal taste in decorations and lightings was awesome. Overall it was a well-planned surprise and that too in our budget.