CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stetson's My Big "Helper"

Stetson's a Big "Helper"

Stetson loves being involved in anything that goes on, including making dinner and cleaning the house. He is always there to pull out all of the stirring spoons, dish towels and pots and pans. He loves to sweep the floor and never walks through the dirt pile. Whenever I got to pick up his toys, he is right there to help through them back out of the toy box. Whenever I get something out of the fridge, he is right behind me getting in the fridge to pull more things out. I couldn't help , but take a picture. He is just the cutest little man in his pajamas and hat. I don't know what we would ever do with out our Big "Helper".



1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh that is too much. What a great little helper.

We miss you all!! xxxxxooooo