CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Parade of Homes

Parade of Homes
Danica, Stetson and I went to the Parade of Homes and had tons of fun. Stetson was quite the trooper going in and out and in and out of the car all day, but he was such a cute boy. We took a ton of pictures for ideas of how to decorate our homes one day. Here are some of my favorites.


Yellow was a big color and this was my favorite room- I love the window benches and the stripes on the wall.

There was a lot of shelving in the rooms with decor.
Most of the kitchens had the tile on the wall in between the cupboards and counter tops.
There's my happy baby.

I liked the hutch and the coloring in this room.


I loved this door.
I like the benches and shelving in the mud rooms.
This was my absolute favorite bed. I really like the brown and green.
" A chair just my size!" (notice the drool, he's teething :)
Towel decoration is a cute, simply, decoration and one of Danica's favorite.





No comments: