CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Stetson!!
Stetson turned 2 on February 11th!! I can't believe how big my little baby has grown up to be. We had two parties for him, one little party after I got home from work and school with cupcakes and he got to open two presents since he already found them in the closet and it was killing him to open them. We did take him to lunch and let him play at McDonalds which he loved and then he got his check up. He is a big boy- 95% category for height and 90% for weight. He is healthy and didn't have to get any shots on his bday! I called from worked and wished him happy birthday along with grandma and grandpas. I dont think he really knew what it meant, but he would say "Its my birthday" and "Im so excited" and "Party for my birthday".
And then Doug's parents came for the weekend and took us out to dinner and we had another party with his actual cake and he opened all of his presents and he was definately spoiled! I cant believe he is already two! He can be the sweetest little boy and give loves and kisses but he is also TOTALLY BOY and can jump and rough house. He is a little tease (I have no idea where he gets that from :) jk Between Doug and I he should have a good sense of humor which he is already showing. He loves to visit people and play with his friends. He is so patient with Mom and Dad. He says the cutest little prayers and he remembers everyone he loves in his prayers and if mom or dad forgets them in ours, he lets us know and will continue the prayer where we apparently left off. We love him so much! He is the funnest little guy!



























No comments: