CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Everything Proof Toys

Why do they have to make toys so hard to get open!! They have the twist ties and then the plastic twist ties that are to strong for regular scissors! So, I was opening up a toy gun for Stetson and I tried everything to get through the tuff wrapping and finally resorted to something sharper than I should be handeling and when the zip tie finally gave loose, the sharp scissors went right through my finger too!! We tried everything to get it to stop bleeding and finally had to go to the hospital. I had the nurse and doctors on one side of the bed and Stetson laying on my other side with his bottle trying to sleep. He told the doctors to be nice to me a few times and kissed my oowie better to.